East Coast Diesel LLC is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Durham area since 2003. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because East Coast Diesel LLC is a certified Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
No matter how far technology goes, the world will always need transportation, freight and construction equipment. We specialize in making sure you stay on the road. Many companies will try and sell you the world, the only thing we try to sell is ourselves. Honesty, Integrity and Dedication are the Values that East Coast Diesel LLC was built on and truck repair is our passion. From fleet maintenance to breakdown service, we can take care of all your needs.
- 2209 Dominion St, Durham, NC 27704
- Performance Tuning (Off-Road Only)
- Engine Diagnostics And OEM Repair
- Fleet Management and Warranty Programs
- Root Cause Analysis
- Engine Rebuilds
- Fleet Maintenance
- DOT Inspections
- Brakes and Air System Repair
- Drive-line Repair
- Dealership Level Work and Equipment
Looking for Preventative Maintenance Fleet Maintenance Truck Repair Diesel Diagnostics Construction Equipment Repair ?
ADVANTAGES OF A TRUCK SERVICE CENTER
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- With more than 900 Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a Truck Service Center nearby.
THE TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
We work in partnership with several great companies!
Our professional and trained staff will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have. Just fill in the info box and give us a little time to contact you back with your answer!