Our tailored Fleet Maintenance Plans (FMP) are created by our team of professional truck repair advisers, who will lay out all viable options and assist in choosing the best solution!
Preventative maintenance saves costs and downtime, but keeping track of scheduled maintenance can be a challenge. Our integrated vehicle maintenance system (VMS) lets us know when a vehicle in your fleet is due for service at one of our Charlotte, NC; Raleigh/Durham, NC; or Atlanta, GA locations. Moreover, VMS allows you to maintain control of your fleet by viewing repairs, requesting repairs, and analyzing repair history at no additional cost.
Our goal is to facilitate continued growth and we do that by making sure you are getting the highest possible return on your investment. We intend to keep your vehicle up and running as long as possible.
From on-site preventative fleet maintenance services to OEM Diagnostics, East Coast Diesel knows what it takes to reduce and even prevent breakdowns.
The ECD Way
Our fleet maintenance program is driven by a few key principles that ensure your fleet vehicles get the attention they deserve, precisely when it is needed. As such, our team will:
1. Identify issues – We will meticulously evaluate your vehicles and will present minor and major issues that exist. We will create a plan of action that will address all issues with vehicles and will rank them based on priority.
2. Correct issues – We will use our action plan as a guide to fix all issues in order, starting with the highest priority.
3. Predict & prevent issues – Our systemic approach allows us to forecast maintenance and avoid breakdowns by providing fleet truck service when it is needed.
Why ECD Fleet Maintenance
1. Our customized plan fits perfectly in your schedule. We schedule our teams to conduct fleet vehicle maintenance during the time(s) we know your vehicle(s) are inactive. We understand that vehicles out of service during hours of operation equals (accounting, opportunity, marginal, transactional) cost. If you operate during the day, we are there at night; if you operate overnight, we are there during the day; if you have a rotating shift, throw us in the rotation.
2. Fullbay software helps run our fully modernized shops. It allows us to track preventative maintenance and all fleet maintenance and repair jobs. From managing parts inventory to assigning/monitoring work among our teams, the system is designed for efficiency. This means faster invoicing, so owner/operators can focus on the work that needs to get done. The software also fully supports DOT compliance including tracking annual inspections. As a result, maintenance comes with less stress without the downtime it can bring.
3. We want you to focus on operating the vehicle, not its condition. ECD believes in and focuses on quality. Our certified technicians are willing and able to keep you rolling.
Benefits of Fleet Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is essential for keeping all fleet vehicles running safely and reliably. By correcting existing issues and reducing breakdowns, we can extend the life of each vehicle with simple tasks such as changing oil, lubricating the chassis and moving parts, and replacing filters. We can make brake, water pump, starter, charging system, and even engine adjustments on-site to optimize vehicle performance. Whether you need fleet trailer repair or another sudden issue arises, we provide fast and effective on-site fleet maintenance.
At East Coast Diesel, we make sure your vehicles are serviced, on your schedule. We’ll even provide a maintenance schedule to help you plan ahead. Thanks to the top software in the industry, we ensure each vehicle is serviced based on usage and specific needs.
Contact ECD Today
Our fleet services are second to none. Let ECD add value to you by ensuring your vehicles’ output is exceptional. Schedule fleet maintenance in Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, or Atlanta today.
Prevent maintenance-related headaches by contacting us!